Young fathers reaping benefits from ‘Game of Two Halves’.
Great to see so many engaged dads at our ‘Game of Two Halves’ programme, which addresses parenting and wellbeing issues for young fathers in partnership with LEAP (Lambeth Early Action Partnership). Recent topics covered have focused on the importance of the health visitor and dental care for children. Forthcoming activities will include a number of trips for our young fathers and their children, along with an SMP ‘Elders’ football tournament.
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- Trauma Training For SMP Staff.
- Guide to Menstrual Cycles & Mental Health
- SMFC 2014-15 Review
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- Chelsea Legend Paul Canoville at SMP.
- Children’s Mental Health Week
- Jordan Henderson visits BTEC students!
- SKY SPORTS NEWS TO FILM PROJECT
- U13s book place in final