WORKSHOP: Understanding and supporting your child’s behavioural changes
The SMP is kicking of a series of Parent Workshops with our Outreach and Well-being Officer Savannah Britto.
The first workshop is: “Understanding and supporting your child’s behavioural changes“.
The workshop will take place on Zoom – if you are interested in attending just complete the form below and we’ll send you the Zoom details.
Aims of the workshop:
- To help you understand the common reasons for behavioural changes in your child.
- To equip you with strategies for effectively communicating with your child.
- To provide resources and support networks for those dealing with behavioural changes.
- Highlight aims of this workshop
- Discuss common reasons for behavioural changes
- Importance of Open Communication
- Discuss “What is Effective Communication?”
- Case Study
- Support and Resources
- Domestic Abuse Support in Lambeth
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- VACANCY: Outreach and Wellbeing Officer
- WALCOT FOUNDATION STUDENT GRANTS AVAILABLE NOW
- SMP CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- MEDIA TASTER DAY AT SOUTHBANK UNI
- MEDIA TASTER DAY @ LSBU
- Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use
- Outreach and Wellbeing Officer
- Good start to 2013-14