Trauma Training For SMP Staff.
An Introduction to Trauma Training course of workshops was delivered to SMP staff through March and April. The workshops were designed to develop a basic understanding of trauma informed practice as it relates to improved outcomes for young people who exhibit or experience difficult behaviour. The training covered a number of areas, including definition of trauma and the impact it can have on childhood development; the effect that a trauma history can have on a young person and their behaviour; the importance of self-care and managing your own wellbeing; and how, as professionals, our staff can develop trauma-informed interventions when working with young people. The training, funded by the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund, took place once a week over a period of 6 weeks and was delivered by Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 Ltd.
- Accredited Training for 16+
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- Vi-Ability ‘Business of Sport Course’ SMP Pilot
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- SMP Named London F.A Charter Standard Club of the Year 2014!
- The St. Matthew’s Project helps launch new lunch initiative
- Fit 4 Life Programme
- Charles Banya – Fulham F.C
- SMFC 2014-15 Review
- DASH Lambeth resources