Sport Educate Programme Launch 2014
The St. Matthew’s Project has been chosen as a pilot project to take part in an exciting new programme being run by Sported and Deutsche Bank. The SMP will receive funding over a three year period to provide free core curriculum supplementary classes for up to 30 children in years 6 – 7, which will be linked to a new programme of indoor sports – non-contact boxing and table tennis – alongside St. Matthew’s F.C teams and existing SMP turn-up-&-play football sessions. The project will work closely with local schools to identify and support young people in need of assistance with maths and English at primary-secondary transition stage.
The first session was held on 22 January 2014 at the Jubilee Hall, Tulse Hill Estate and was deemed to be a definite ‘hit’ by staff and the initial cohort of 12 pupils.
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- The St. Matthew’s Project helps launch new lunch initiative
- F.A Level-2 Course @ Brockwell
- The F.A Football Futures Programme
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- More F.A Level-2 Success For SMP
- SMP CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- SMP Named London F.A Charter Standard Club of the Year 2014!
- SMFC 2014-15 Review
- Vi-Ability ‘Business of Sport Course’ SMP Pilot