Mental Health Wellbeing Workshops
SMP have been running Mental Health Wellbeing workshops in Brockwell Park for members of the SMFC U13s and U15s teams. The pilot scheme is funded by London Youth and key learning points from our project will go on to inform future work in the youth sector in this area. The workshops have gone down really well with the young men involved and they have engaged fully in open and candid discussions. We now hope to expand the programme in the coming months.
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- Chelsea Legend Paul Canoville at SMP.
- Children’s Mental Health Week
- Charles Banya – Fulham F.C
- Great New Role for SMP Coach
- Teen Mental Health – A Guide for Parents
- Guide to Menstrual Cycles & Mental Health
- Latest Girls’ Club Volunteer
- SMP Produce 10 New Level-2 Coaches