MEDIA TASTER DAY @ LSBU
by lee July 15, 2011
Thanks to funding from Capital Radio’s Help A London Child, the St. Matthew’s Project has teamed up with London South Bank University to put on a media industry taster day and drama workshop for SMP members aged 16 and over. From scripting to story boarding, acting to filming, LSBU will help you make your own short film to be screened for family and friends. All you need is your imagination and a mobile phone…
Places are limited to 15 and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis so if you haven’t already booked your place, please ring Lee now on 07944 101 134.
Free lunch provided too!
- MEDIA TASTER DAY AT SOUTHBANK UNI
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- EMIRATES CUP 2011
- SMP Awarded London Youth Quality Mark
- SMP Coaches Break 100 Barrier
- St. Matthew’s Project Youth Board
- U15s in 9 goal thriller!
- SKY SPORTS NEWS TO FILM PROJECT
- The SMP feature in Museum of London film
- SMP Girls Do Project Proud at St. George’s