Latest Girls’ Club Volunteer
We are delighted to see another of our Girls-Only Club participants make the step up to volunteer staff member. Sabrina Modlamootoo from Brixton joins assistant coach, Chevone Lawrence, and lead coach, Megan Smith, in an all-female coaching team made up of former participants. As part of the SMP’s volunteer programme, Sabrina will be taking her F.A Level-1 coaching badge with us in June and will be guided towards taking her F.A Level-2 badge with us next year. The progression pathway from participant to coach available at SMP ensures that we have coaches and, more importantly, role models coming through who fully understand the SMP ethos and what we expect of them. If you’d like to embark on the same journey then please come down and join in the fun!
I’m happy that St. Matthew’s is giving girls the opportunity to show that women are capable of doing anything.’ – Sabrina.
- Girls’ Football Alive & Kicking at SMP.
- Young SMP Coaches Reap Rewards
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- 100% Turnout for F.A Level-1 Course
- Ex-Participants Run Summer Scheme
- GIRLS’ 5-A-SIDE TOURNAMENT
- More FA Level 1 & 2 Success at SMP
- Second SMP Coach at St. George’s Park
- UEFA B LICENCE COACH
- Platanos College Claim SMP Trophy!