Guide to Menstrual Cycles & Mental Health
–It offers lots of helpful information such as:
- The link between menstrual cycles and mental health and how mood, sleep, and energy levels are affected during periods.
- Understanding premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and its more severe form of premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) – their physical and emotional effects, what to look out for, and how PMS and PMDD symptoms mimic other mental health conditions.
- Useful self-care tips and wellbeing advice during your cycle – how the right diet, exercise, emotional and stress management practices help, and other useful advice and resources for women.
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- Children’s Mental Health Week
- Teen Mental Health – A Guide for Parents
- Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use
- SMP CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- CHRISTMAS UPDATE
- Young people’s guide to coronavirus
- SATURDAY, 7th MARCH
- Brixton Advice Centre
- Brook – DASH Lambeth