Fit 4 Life Programme
Our new Fit 4 Life is up and running at the Yellow Qube Centre in Tulse Hill SW2. At weekly wellbeing sessions, young people receive a free meal on arrival then get the chance to talk in confidence about any issues they like with a trained counsellor and youth worker from the Well Centre, Streatham. They then get to play football. No say – no play. It’s good to talk! The programme is funded for two years by the Berkeley Foundation – many thanks to them for believing in SMP!
It was fantastic, too, to have PC Ray Sekalongo from Brixton police and Ex-Brixton DCI Clive Driscoll down one evening in May to talk about the wider impact of knife crime on victims’ families and loved ones – the ‘dreaded knock on the door.’
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! U13S DRAMATIC CUP VICTORY
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- SMFC 2014-15 Review
- Accredited Training for 16+
- Girls’ Football Alive & Kicking at SMP.
- U10s @ BRIXTON FIRE STATION
- The St. Matthew’s Project helps launch new lunch initiative
- SMP Named London F.A Charter Standard Club of the Year 2014!
- SMP Girls Do Project Proud at St. George’s
- Easter Fun Day 2018!