MEDIA TASTER DAY AT SOUTHBANK UNI
LOVE FILM? Fancy making your own?
Thanks to funding from Capital Radio’s Help A London Child charity we will be organising a media taster day at the LSBU.
If you’re creative and like film, social media, journalism, music or TV then we may just have something you’ll be interested in…
London South Bank University, in association with the St. Matthews project, is arranging a one-day workshop specifically created for you. This is a chance to meet new and interesting people and learn practical skills by trying things out for yourself! You’ll also get to take advantage of the university’s modern, high-quality facilities and experiment in a space where your creativity matters.
If you’re interested, please contact Lee asap on 07944 101 134. Places are limited to 15 people.
- SMP Awarded London Youth Quality Mark
- MEDIA TASTER DAY @ LSBU
- EMMA BRYNE INTERVIEW
- U12s and 13s triumph over Brixton rivals
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Blog from Clo
- SMP Runs Second F.A Level-2 Coaching Course
- F.A Level-2 Course @ Brockwell
- F.A Coach Mentoring Scheme
- SMP Awarded Silver Quality Mark
- Platanos College Claim SMP Trophy!